Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge


Our guest this week is a blogger friend of mine, Claire.  Thank you for joining us so quickly (I only asked her on Friday!)!!


Aloha Stick It Down Fans. My name is ClaireR and I am very honored to be guest designing here at SID. I currently live in the Greater LA area but originally from Hawaii. I started crafting in 2011 when I bought my Cricut.  One month later I created my blog, then started participating in challenges to learn how to create cards. Cards turned into home decor which turned into scrapbooking, scrapbooking and more scrapbooking....




Our Design Team's Creations







2 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting me scrap with you all this week. What a great Dt reveal, I love all the Dt projects, so much inspiration. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this sketch. We already have 3 LOs made and it is only Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.