Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge


Please welcome this week's guest designer, Stephanie!


Hi! My name is Stephanie Eaken & I am a 41 year-old mom to two kids. My daughter is 11 & just started middle school (aahhh!) & my son is 7 & ADORES babseball!  We live in a suburb of Richmond, VA with my hubby of 15 years. We have two dogs that we all love very much!
I began scrapping about 11 years ago when  my daughter was a baby & have not looked back! I love this hobby & the friends I have made along the way. I am so very excited to be a guest designer for Stick It Down Challenges. What a fun sketch to play along with!


Our Design Team










3 comments:

  1. Congrats Stephanie, good to see you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to be trying this- first attempt at a proper scrapbook layout! Thanks for the inspiring DT layouts...it helps so much for newbies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.