Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge


Please welcome this week's guest designer, Jessica!



Hi! My name is Jessica and I have been scrapping since I was a senior in high school.  I have always enjoyed arts and crafts and I love the scrapbooking and card making gives my arts and crafts a purpose!  I am a stay at home mom to 4 children, ages 7 1/2, 5/ 1/2, 4, and 20 months.  Scrapbooking has also brought me an interest in photography and I have started to take portraits for family and friends in the last year. I would like to thank the ladies of Stick it Down for asking me to join them this month!


Our Design Team











3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jessica for being this week guest designer. Your card is beautiful!!!

    Ladies, yet another fabulous cards and I enjoyed seeing different cards based on the same sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.