Friday, April 21, 2017

April card guest designer... Heather

Please welcome Heather as our April card guest designer.


I live in Southern Rhode Island, USA with my wonderful husband of 17+ years and my three beautiful girls.  I've been stamping for about 16 years and got into it, as a lot of us have, by going to a Stampin' Up! party.  My friend was a demonstrator and I went to quite a few parties early on.  But it wasn't until about 8 years ago that I really became a stamper and card maker.  That's about the time I discovered all the inspiration on the internet and started to discover all the awesome challenges that you can play along with.  I originally thought I would get into scrapbooking for my three girls, but that never really went anywhere; I just love the smaller canvas a card offers.  I'm so excited to be guest designing for Stick It Down Challenges this month!

Here is our April card:
and here is Heather's card:


 I love the pretty spring colors! Thank you Heather!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.