Sunday, April 2, 2017

March winners!

What a fabulous month! Here are the winners for the March challenges.

double page... Sandy


single page... Deanna

and we have two card winners... Shanna and Crissi

Shanna

Crissi
Ladies, please grab this badge for your blog and send me an email at StickItDownChallenges@gmail.com for details about being a guest designer for May!

We also have randomly selected the winner for our March prize... Jeanne!

Please email me at StickItDownChallenges@gmailcom to claim your prize! You will have ten days from today to contact me.

Congratulations ladies!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Jeanne and all the other winners! Thanks for choosing that one of mine. I just emailed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat Jeanne!! Thank you so much for selecting my card as well :) Always fun playing along here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, thank you so much!!! This is so fun and motivating to get some scrapbooking and cards done! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I am honoured. Congratulations to the others!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.