Friday, December 8, 2017

December guest designer... Dorlene!

Please welcome Dorlene as our double page guest designer this month!
 
 
My mom is an amazing seamstress and embraced creativity in our household early on so my sisters and I have always been crafty.  My first love was sewing and quilting but I started paper crafting in 2000 when I was first introduced to scrapbooking. That slowly warped into rubber stamping, card making and eventually all things paper.  I’m a wife of 30+ years, mother of four and grandmother of one. I love experimenting with new products and techniques but always come back to just basic scrapbooking - photos, title and journaling. I enjoy following sketches because it removes the fear of a blank page.  The final product doesn’t always look like the original sketch, and I love that.  My favorite subject to scrapbook is my granddaughter and then the rest of my family.  LOL  I can’t help it...she’s a cutie!

 
 
Here's her page:
 
 

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.